Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 1: Blogging

What do I write on my first page?

Ah... Uhm.. Ah...

Hmmm.. Eight minutes has passed and still nothing. Words somehow elude me... So perhaps the best way to get on with the task of writing the first article is to just pour whatever's on my mind.

Why am I blogging? You see, I'm a teacher by heart. I may not have taken the required units or degree, but I've always had that desire to impart knowledge or to break down a huge information to easily digestible chunks. It's probably the Gemini in me. Anyway, during the course of a decade, I have amassed a number of materials that I've saved in USBs, CDs and external hard drives. I would like to have a 'place' where I could store them and easily share them with passionate educators like me. This blog would be a great avenue for me to achieve this goal and get feedback regarding the material's effectivity.

Wow! That wasn't so hard, afterall. And this is where I'll end my first entry.  Before I leave, I would like to encourage you all to visit my blog for new posts whenever you can. I will earnestly update materials as often as I can... And before you leave, do leave a message! See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment